• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Harrods London Cinderella Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures - I'm going to London in July and can't wait to go to Harrods to see the Disney stuff,

Wow, it's so beautiful! Wish I didn't live all the way across the Atlantic lol.
Is that the real wedding dress and slipper?

I believe there are multiple slippers, the first one posted is definitely Swarovski, the one in the sisters scene looks to be an acrylic replica (not as shiny)

I did read there were several of each gown, the wedding gown is a legit couture dress, whether it is the screen worn version I don't know.

So we landed in NYC at 9pm and they took down the Saks windows at midnight :(

I went to harrods to see the display today and its been taken down :( the movie was only released last weekend in the UK so was hoping they would still have the wedding dress displayed but it was taken down on wednesday. I was so upset, i was reallyi looking forward to it, I had to console myself by getting lady tremaine from the disney store! Lol

Tiana, the costumes in that DS are only children's, up to 12 or 14 I think, although the girl said a small woman might be able to squeeze into the largest Cinderella wedding costume

Fara, such a shame! I missed seeing the blue gown in Saks NYC by mere hours :(

Oh my god I'm DROOLING. The costuming for this movie was so phenomenal.

And yes it also irks me that they don't make adult-sized costumes. You'd think by now Disney would've seen they could capitalize on that!

They do licensed 'derived from' costumes, not often through DS, but it was explained to me they don't want to confuse kids. I have seen a Cinderella one a few years ago and I own the Glinda from OZ the Great and Powerful, I actually got it on that same trip as Harrods. They happened to have it sitting out back in Oxford St and I scored it for £50!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back