• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Has this set had an early release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't seen anything on it yet but I will check the next time I go up....probably on the 15th. It looks like a great set! I'm sure someone here can pick up one for you at the park. :)

There are quite a few on here that will be at the parks tomorrow but alas I fear their minds are all on new fantasyland and pluto :lol:

Thanks so much for the wonderful pin jsutherin1!
I love it so much and the picture doesn't do it justice!

Last edited:
The problem with these flat vinylmation pins is that they are soooooo easy to counterfeit. I am starting to think that someone has the metal stamp and is just pumping out total fakes of vinylmations Jr's that dont even exist. Not including the scrappers, the ones stolen from the factory before release, and the low quality ones that sneak into circulation in the disney retailers.

The problem with these flat vinylmation pins is that they are soooooo easy to counterfeit. I am starting to think that someone has the metal stamp and is just pumping out total fakes of vinylmations Jr's that dont even exist. Not including the scrappers, the ones stolen from the factory before release, and the low quality ones that sneak into circulation in the disney retailers.

Couldn't agree more. Remember the Booster Pack of Princess Shoes? Fakes were being sold in auctions months before the official release, and were selling for outrageous prices. It definitely happens. And I know for an absolute fact that there are people out there that get scads of pins that "fell off the truck" and sell them for profit. Yes, they are real pins, but did they get them legally? No. >.< Just one more thing to look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back