• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Haunted Mansion Lanyard

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Welcome foolish mortals... I am currently looking for a Haunted Mansion themed lanyard. I'm not 100% sure on all the HM themed lanyards out there, so if you have one for sale/trade please do inform me. I'm actually currently not looking for a Phantom Manor lanyard, it has to be the Mansion this time! Oh and if the lanyard specifically states a Disney park on it somewhere... it does have to be DLR. I'm hoping to have a lanyard for DLR's Mansion's 45th anniversary.

If this is actually meant to be in the Other Sales forum, please move it... I wasn't too sure which forum it should be posted.

I would wait for the one coming out in June at DLR. Its the wallpaper on the ghoulish green background :) I'd be happy to pick it up for you when the time comes :)

Oh yes I've seen a pic of that, but it was taken from quite far away so I couldn't quite tell the exact design of the lanyard. And thanks! :)

Back