• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

have beloved tales been faked at all????

Status
Not open for further replies.
have beloved tales been faked at all????

abrown1087

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just got an Oliver and Company beloved tales pin. I kind of am questioning the back a little bit. Thoughts from people with a more trained eye?
attachment

attachment

I can't see the Pictures but the Beloved Tales Have Not Been Faked to My knowledge :/ Try using Photobucket for the pictures? the Mail attachment links usually do not work cause the only person with access is you.

Last edited:
I can't see any pictures, they're not showing up. But if your probably wondering about the boarder around the edge of the pin. It's nothing to worry about, new DSF pins are coming out like this. But that's all I can think about if that's what it was.

I can't see any pictures, they're not showing up. But if your probably wondering about the boarder around the edge of the pin. It's nothing to worry about, new DSF pins are coming out like this. But that's all I can think about if that's what it was.

Yep thats it! Thanks guys!! I just emailed the pics from my phone since i was out and about usually i don't do that lol

Usually if pins are layered/3D then they aren't scrapped. It would cost the other companies too much to be able to layer them IMO.

Pins like that are REALLY hard to make bootlegs of because there is so much detail on the pin and the Oliver and company bt is pretty recent. Lately some of the dsf pins have had minor quality issues like for example there were a couple of scratches in the inside of the hinged books that were released in may. If anything it was a production error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back