• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Have the Spherical Rapunzel and Ariel pins 103817 + 103820 been faked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the Spherical Rapunzel and Ariel pins 103817 + 103820 been faked

FloFlo71

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is an ebay seller on .co.uk who seems to be selling multiples of pins very cheaply. Mostly low value, but now these spherical pins have appeared and as soon as the ariel one sold (pretty cheap) it was up for sale again. They have card backs with them, I assume this would make them deliberate fakes?

I'm too new to post photos. There is one photo for each pin, just of the pin from the front. It isn't the photos that make me suspicious it is the amount of multiple pins for sale. As soon as one sells they put up another the same.

Yes, I believe caution is most definitely in order. The bad sellers, might have gotten a "new" batch, because there aren't too many sold listings yet, but....

The "cold" seller many of us track currently has 5 Rapunzel for sale, and sold 5 more in August.

The former "not mrs, now alien" ebay seller, many of us track currently has 2 Ariel, 1 Elsa, 1 Rapunzel for sale.

There is another seller, I believe to be selling counterfeits/scrap/overruns (think villain from Sleeping Beauty). He has sold 2 Ariels, and current listings are 1 each for Ariel, Rapunzel and Elsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back