• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Have you ever found a pin on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found many of pins on the ground at Disneyland. Most were when I was a cast member and would either see them on the ground like in the cash wraps (like they fell off another CM's lanyard) or in just random areas of the park. I would normally just put them on whatever lanyard I was wearing at the time.

After I went into night custodial, I still found some, just not as often. A few that i can recall finding are:

pin49888.jpg

Pin 49888: WDI - We Make The Magic (Spinner)

pin5304.jpg

Pin 5304: Simba and Nala from Disney on Ice

pin50633.jpg

Pin 50633: Elvis Stitch with Jeweled Jumpsuit

I'm sure I found others too, but that's what I can recall right now :)

When I used to be a CM, I got one stuck in the bottom of my shoe. It was making me slip everywhere and I didn't realize why. By the time I noticed, it was pretty scratched....

I find my own pins on the floor at home all the time. Luckily I've never stepped on them. If they are still in the bubblewrap, the cat likes to play with them so I have to hunt them down after he hides them. I only found a couple of pins at WDW, but they were not in great shape. Lucky fellows to have found pins for your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back