Zapped! Heavy Snowfall, thanks to Christine and Shaya!

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by Addicted to Alice Pins, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

You guyyyyyyyssssssss ...

[​IMG]

So, Christine (CCofRR13) won my Rapunzel Bookmark auction, and along with her absolutely amazing winning bid sent me an additional lovely Snow pin for my new collection! <3

And I bought some great pins from Shaya (Spr175psu) and was gifted 2 extra pins (because apparently I don't have enough :D ). The funny part is, you said "these aren't on your Wants list"-- but I literally added the icons dangle last night! If law doesn't work out, you could become a psychic!

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH! Through the ongoing generosity of DPF members, I already have almost as many Snow pins as Alice pins! (Hahaha, that's a lie, thank goodness. But I'm way ahead of where I expected to be after just one month!)

It is true what Shaya said: "We are all enablers on DPF!" :D

mickeymousje and Purplemandms like this.
  2. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

So glad everything arrived safely and happy to add to your growing Snow addiction....I mean, collection. Enjoy!

3. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

There's no going back now! Congrats on a wonderful growing collection.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

4. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

I'm glad they arrived safely. I had to ask my daughter's permission to send over those Snows since they were technically hers. I had to promise for the 50th time that I would never sell or trade any of her Ariel or Eric pins so she was eventually cool with the idea.

And I swear I'm not a mind reader or a pin whisperer, though I wish that was a thing...

5. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    377   0   1

Wonderful zaps, congrats! :D

6. sirradel

sirradel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Those are gorgeous congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk