• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Heavy Snowfall, thanks to Christine and Shaya!

ZAPPED! Heavy Snowfall, thanks to Christine and Shaya!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
You guyyyyyyyssssssss ...

b292e78e940d38db1d4a79e06a87b611.jpg

So, Christine (CCofRR13) won my Rapunzel Bookmark auction, and along with her absolutely amazing winning bid sent me an additional lovely Snow pin for my new collection! <3

And I bought some great pins from Shaya (Spr175psu) and was gifted 2 extra pins (because apparently I don't have enough :D ). The funny part is, you said "these aren't on your Wants list"-- but I literally added the icons dangle last night! If law doesn't work out, you could become a psychic!

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH! Through the ongoing generosity of DPF members, I already have almost as many Snow pins as Alice pins! (Hahaha, that's a lie, thank goodness. But I'm way ahead of where I expected to be after just one month!)

It is true what Shaya said: "We are all enablers on DPF!" :D

So glad everything arrived safely and happy to add to your growing Snow addiction....I mean, collection. Enjoy!

There's no going back now! Congrats on a wonderful growing collection.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm glad they arrived safely. I had to ask my daughter's permission to send over those Snows since they were technically hers. I had to promise for the 50th time that I would never sell or trade any of her Ariel or Eric pins so she was eventually cool with the idea.

And I swear I'm not a mind reader or a pin whisperer, though I wish that was a thing...

Back