• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Helllloooooo all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllloooooo all

mousetro

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself too all my name is Sasha and I am a big Disney fan. I live in GA and I visit about once if not more times a year. I would live in the parks if I could. I am glad I found this site. I do not have enough posts to post on the marketplace so here goes. I have a problem and maybe you can help. Last year a Magic Kingdom magnet was stolen from our car and of course it has been
discontinued. I was wondering if you could help me locate it. It is the word
Magic Kingdom but the letters are Disney character patterns it has a dark
blue background. I want this as a present for my wife for our anniversary
which is on the 28th.Here is the picture of what it looks like.

https://yourwdwstore.3dcartstores.c...mg=assets/images/Kitchen/Magnets/10370864.jpg

I have checked cafepress.com, yourwdwstore.com and laughingplacestore.com to no avail.

Aloha Sasha and Welcome! :wavey:

This may or may not work since I don't know how long ago that magnet was discontinued ... . Have you considered checking out some of the Disney outlets or maybe Theme Park Connection or Mouse Surplus during your next trip to WDW? Or if you know Cast Members, maybe they can check out the Cast Member exclusive stores for you?

I know that all of these locations get discontinued/retired merchandise ... the only question is when that magnet was retired and if it still might be in any of those stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back