• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all

DeeBees

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take some time and introduce myself. I am new to the whole thing, but trading at the parks is a lot of fun. Especially looking for Hidden Mickeys. Which I only found about a few days ago. I have stumbled across this forum when I was looking for more information on the Hidden Mickeys and decided to join. Hope all is well

- Mike

Last edited:
Hey Mike, welcome to the forum! I'm relatively new, but the members here are super helpful and knowledgeable. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
-Mike

Hi Mike, i am fairly new also, still feeling my way around......now i feel better that i am not the only one out there like me! lol
super nice folks.
dawny

Yes...welcome to pinsanity! It is very addictive and so much fun! Hope you enjoy it here. Welcome!

I'm newer myself... this is a friendly and informative group. The chat room is fun and can be a good place/way to meet members.
Please reach out with any questions and HAPPY TRADING!

Hi Mike, welcome. I am a new user as well, and everyone here seems to be very helpful. I just started collecting hidden mickeys too.. as you'll see, there are a TON!! LOL

Thanks for all of the friendly responses. It is very addicting, but fun at the same time. I have found that pinpics.com is a great place to look up pins but sometimes its a little strange to navigate, maybe I'll get better once I get used to it.

- Mike

Welcome to the forums! Another new member too. As for Pin Pics, that search feature is your friend, as you can type in key features of any pin and narrow down that search. Took me a bit, but once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze to add pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back