• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :D

Starr_Peach

Disney Pin Newbie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an account here like....a year ago??

I was active for like a week and than abandoned my account oops.

But anyway, here I am again! Hello!

I've had 2 pins for like 2 years but was never really an active collector. Over the last..year? I've gotten 4 more (2 are a double haha) It's kinda hard collecting pins when you're in Australia :/

There's a stall that's been at ozzcc every year but they also have scrappers so I was just..not willing to take the chance man.

I'm hoping my collection grows over this year :D

My first goals are every pin of Angel and Reuben from lilo and stitch! Especially angel <3 I might skip on those weird colourless pins tho (But that kinda defeats the purpose of "every" ay?)
I also really want some zootopia pins AHHH

Unfortunately atm I can only trade seeing I'm saving up to go to japan with my bf after I graduate this year <3

ok thanks for reading fam

Stay cool

-Starr_Peach

Welcome back!

:)

Which pins do you currently have? Hopefully you are able to collect more soon without breaking the bank, haha! I know it can be tough though! See you around - hope to chat in the future!

Welcome back!

:)

Which pins do you currently have? Hopefully you are able to collect more soon without breaking the bank, haha! I know it can be tough though! See you around - hope to chat in the future!

these are my current pins:
http://www.pinpics.com/member.php?t=o

I'll be on the lookout for them for sure haha :D Thank you~ See you around :D

(And hellooo fellow artist :D Your da gallery is superb <3

Welcome to the forum! You are welcome here no matter how many pins you have, haha. :bigthumb:

Are the two pins you have both Stitch pins? :stitch:

P.S. My name is Sara and I collect a LOT of stuff, but especially Figaro and Peter Pan.

P.P.S. I love Zootopia, too!

Welcome to the forum! You are welcome here no matter how many pins you have, haha. :bigthumb:

Are the two pins you have both Stitch pins? :stitch:

P.S. My name is Sara and I collect a LOT of stuff, but especially Figaro and Peter Pan.

P.P.S. I love Zootopia, too!

Thank you <3

Unfortuantly they're not TT A TT I'd love a stitch pin ahh <3

P.S. Hi I'm Cassandra :D Nicee, I collect a lot too haha XD Even none-Disney.

P.P.S Yass, it's such a cute movie <3

Hi there! I just started collecting too! I understand about being leery of where you're getting pins from! I enjoy Lilo and Stitch as well. It's such a cute movie.

Welcome! I have a TON of Lilo and Stitch pins and would love to look into trading with you sometime :) Good luck with your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back