• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, Disney Pin Forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Disney Pin Forum!!!

VideoGameGuy198

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everybody. I just wanted to give a quick introduction. My name is Walt, as you can tell by my screen name, I'm a Video Gamer. I love collecting pins and vinylmations. Normally, I'm not a hardcore trader, and will usually just trade for whatever strikes my interest. I look forward to making new friends via this forum.

Hello and welcome to DPF! :)

What type of games do you like to play?
I love video games as well, although I am a pretty casual player mainly focusing on RPGs.

Hope you have fun in this great community!

Welcome! :) Gamer girl here. What games do you play? I play MMORPGs. Trying to cut down though. Boy those games can be addicting. O.O

I'm not sure. I have never played it but I hear a lot of people talk about it. I played World of Warcraft. It's too addicting. :(

I'm not sure. I have never played it but I hear a lot of people talk about it. I played World of Warcraft. It's too addicting. :(

Guild Wars is like WoW...but you dont pay a monthly fee :D you pay for the game in the shop and thats it. Unless you want to buy like in game items like clothing. But I think its kinda the same game

It sounds interesting. I hear good things about Guild Wars and I hear they are coming out with a Guild Wars 2. Maybe I will check it out one day, but I fear if I do I will like it too much. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back