• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello DPF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello DPF!

Dee_PinTrader

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just wanted to come in here and introduce myself. I'm still kind of new to the pin trading thing. I started in September of 2010 (on my birthday) and have been doing it since. I live in LA, so I feel pretty lucky to be so close to Disneyland. Anyway, hi to everyone!

Hi Dee!! Welcome to the DPF! Let me know if you need anything from the UK, will check your blog tonight when I get home from the office!

Hello and welcome! I checked out your blog and I must say I love it! I don't live anywhere near Disneyland, so I don't get to go to the parks often, but it made me want to start a pin blog too! :D

Howdy, Dee! I like your blog; the pictures and the text gave me the vicarious DLR PT fix I needed this morning. I've bookmarked the page for future reference. Thank you!

Hello, Dee and welcome! Glad to have you aboard! :lgm:

I also checked out your blog and will keep reading it. It's cool to get to see and read your journey into pin trading from the beginning. :) I think being part of the DPF family will definitely make your journey that much rewarding (although it's not good for the bank account sometimes! ;)).

Hello and welcome to the DPF family.

Very nice blog. You have a very nice collection of pins. :bigthumb:

Enjoy the forum and most of all Happy Trading.

Welcome to the fourm Dee! :wavey:

A couple more weeks and I'll be moving back to my home in Anaheim, maybe we'll run into each other in the park! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back