• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody

pinrunner

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I’m from Barcelona (Spain). I started collecting pins in my first travel to DisneyLand Paris, and I can’t stop.

I like to collect Attractions pins. I get pins in my travels to DLRP, and at the Disney Store Spanish.

I’m very excited because in few days I’ll visit WDW. In this travel I’ll participate for the first time in a Pin Trading Event. I’m registered for the GenEaration D event at Epcot!

As I say this is my first event AND IT WILL BE AT Walt Disney World!!! Wow!! Can’t wait!!! Any suggestions? What can I do in an event like this. My wife doesn’t like so much the pin’s, so I’ll go to the event alone while she is in the park with my daughters.
My intention is get my pins assigned at the RSP process and sty at the event for a while. I’ll take pins from DLRP and Disney sotre Europe to trade.

Sorry if I wrote incorrect expressions. I'm still studying English!

Hi and welcome! :wavey: How exciting that you get to travel to WDW AND participate in a pin trading event - Congratulations! I am fairly new to trading (just celebrated my one year pin-iversary) and I have not participated in any formal pin trading events...hope to do so soon. I think DLRP and Europe pins will do well at WDW. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Welcome! I am moving to Barcelona very soon for 9 months, I look forward to having a Disney Store in my local city again! Apparently there are 3 stores around the area? Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing you around here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back