• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi, although I am new to the DisneyPinForum, I hope a lot of you know me from pinpics. I am docfish2u on pinpics also. I was just told about this site from tbird. Thank you tbird. I have also just listed a bunch of fantasy pins I have for trade so if any of you are interested please lmk. Thank you, David (docfish2u)

Hi, although I am new to the DisneyPinForum, I hope a lot of you know me from pinpics. I am docfish2u on pinpics also. I was just told about this site from tbird. Thank you tbird. I have also just listed a bunch of fantasy pins I have for trade so if any of you are interested please lmk. Thank you, David (docfish2u)
Welcome!! and yes I know you I have traded many times in the past with you! I am glad to see you here!!

Welcome! I thought you were on here....or I would have told you about this site several trades ago :)

Hi David,
Welcome to the forum! I thought you were already on here too.
Looking forward to our next trade,
Donna

Hi Everyone
Just to let you all know,I have traded with David several times,you are trading with a wonderful person
You could not ask for any better if you tried:)

Hey David! It's funny that I thought I was telling you about this site this morning & you just joined last night! Glad to see you here. Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back