• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :D

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
This is my very first day as a member of this community, and I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Becky, or you can call me Dalamara if you like. :). I'm fairly new to the pin trading hobby, just about 6 months now. I had bought 1 or 2 over the years, but the craze didn't hit til this past May. I'm super excited to learn from all the pros on this board! So far I am collecting Beauty and the Beast (My ALL TIME fave Disney film since I was a girl), Stitch, Lady and the Tramp, and Villain pins. I also collect random ones here and there if they catch my fancy, like some of the mystery boxed pins as I love a gamble :lol:. I'm also SUPER excited to try and get some of the PODM pins!! I will be in Disney when the next one is released, so I'm hoping to grab that one, even if it's just to trade for a different one! Thanks for listening! :D

I'll be in WDW from Dec. 3rd through Dec. 14th. I'm crazy excited about all the new pins coming out on the 6th. I'll be in MK that day!

Well I will be at WDW from the 9th-14th :)
Who knows, we might bump into each other :p

Ill be at HWS the 9th (out plane lands at about (9:30 am), Animal Kingdom than Magic Kingdom on the 10th, Epcot on the 11th and 12th, and MK again on the 13th :)
Staying at the Art of Animation, lol

Well I will be at WDW from the 9th-14th :)
Who knows, we might bump into each other :p

Ill be at HWS the 9th (out plane lands at about (9:30 am), Animal Kingdom than Magic Kingdom on the 10th, Epcot on the 11th and 12th, and MK again on the 13th :)
Staying at the Art of Animation, lol

I'll be at Art of Animation too!! And oddly enough, I'll also be at HS on the 9th. LOL small world!! (Not the ride... Walt save us, not the ride)

Oh I went on that twice last time I was there
x)

What rooms will you be staying at?
Oh and probably the easiest way to find me there, look for someone with a red lanyard with stitch pins, and a stitch sticking out of my bag on my back, lol

Welcome to DPF! And that's so cool that you guys are in the same area!!!^^ I am VERY jealous. I want to go to Art of Animation and stay in The Little Mermaid area :'(

Thank you for all the welcomes! This place seems so friendly already. Plus, how cool that I might get to meet a fellow pin collector from this board while I'm at Disney, fun!!

Even if we didnt run into each other by chance, Im sure we could set something up at HS :p

Hi, welcome to DPF! Love your avatar pic! Vincent Price and Kermit! :D I have yet to watch that... I need to get the series on DVD... yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back