• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone :)

aaustin

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! My name is Amanda and I have been an avid pin collector since about 2000. I recently decided to sell my entire collection. My life has taken a different turn and I'm just no longer interested in them anymore. I was selling on eBay, but it felt impersonal, and too regimented. I stumbled on this site and was so happy to see people who actually CARE about the pins, and want them for their own collections instead of selling them. I am going to make a list of everything I have and post it up. Feel free to message me if you are interested in anything. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let everyone know what was going on if you see random posts from me letting people know I have pins they were looking for :) I look forward to many fun times of pinsanity with you all :) :hug:

How Do You Do Amanda and It's Good To See You. I am very sorry to hear that you are getting out of the hobby and that you are selling your entire collection. Especially since you started collecting back in 2000, you were one of the originals. Anyway you should definitely be able to find good homes for your pins here and I wish you the best. Also if you come across a couple of pins that have a lot of memories behind them, you should go ahead and feel free to keep a few. Well welcome to the forum and happy pin selling. Oh and if you have any Splash Mountain pins give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back