• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!!

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I have been a member since October, still waiting for my special tag , but anyway, was a little busy trading, buying and just having a great time!!!

I thought I should introduce myself!

My name is Vicki and my husband's name is John! We started pin trading in July of 2009! Technically were newbies, but we have been buying pins for more than 20 years!

You see, when we got married, we had a few choices of where to go on our honeymoon. Hawaii, New York, Mexico, etc. Guess what won out? Yep! Disney World!

Since were from California, this was soooo exciting for us, as neither of us had ever gone before! That is where everything just became clear! We were real Disney Fanatics!

We still live in Northern California but visit D-Land every chance we get. Usually every three months or so, we will go for a quick 3 day trip.

We have been back to D-World about three times since our honeymoon, and we still love it! We hope to go back again very soon as it has been at least two year!

Our nephew started talking about how you could trade pins and got us hooked. He is such a pro that it is scary! He is 13 and bright as they come! Anyway, this was last July and we have been trading ever since.

It is addictive and I don't even want to know how much we actually spent on pins. lolol It is worth it and brings us joy! Hopefully it will bring you just as much joy!

We do not have any kids, but we have awesome Nieces and Nephews! We spoil them rotten, just ask one.

I hope to meet all of you and I hope to trade someday with you. Please feel welcome to offer up a trade! I am always willing to review trades.

Happy Trading Everyone!!!!

Hello, John and Vicki and welcome! :lgm:

My wife and I didn't make our first trip to WDW until after we had been married for a little over a year, and we were also blown away. Been going every year since. It is truly a magical place.

Hey Vicki/John! Glad to see you posting :) we've added your charter member status. Happy posting!!

Hi Everyone! Thank you for all the welcomes!!! Truly cool and appreciated! Looking forward to a lot of good times!

Happy Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back