• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!!!

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
Hi my name is Crystal and after many of you have been telling me about this forum I finally joined!!! I am looking forward to talking about that thing we all love Disney and the expensive hobby of pin trading!!

I have been on message boards before but this one is a bit different so I may have to ask very silly questions - first off I figured out how to create a photo album and upload photos but how do I make a photo my profil pic? Thanks!!!

Hello and welcome, Crystal! If you click "Settings" in the upper right corner of the page, on the next page, to the left in the "My Settings" menu, you can edit your profile picture and avatar. :) Let us know if you have any more questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back