• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone !

maromi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi everyone !

My name is Solene and I am from France!
I am now reading DPF for a while, but I would like to become a full member of your amazing family !
I love to collect Disney limited dolls, I've begun my collection since the release of Disney Designer Princesses. But I am also collecting pins of course!
My collection is still very small, I try to collect pins from Tangled as a lot of other members and from Stitch collection. I would love to own one day at least one PODM's pin from one of my favorite movies : Tangled, Beauty and the beast, The Lion King or The little mermaid !

Can't wait to trade with you, don't hesitate to contact me if you want one pin from my collection ! Or if you need some help to buy something from France, I can try to help you if needed (I am not located near DLP unfortunately but I can order from them some items or from DS.fr for items unavailable in your country) ! I was addicted to Japanese fashion before thus I sold a lot of items to worldwide buyers, so you 're sure to find here a trustworthy trader, buyer and seller!

I would also love to find some nice members who would be ready to help me ordering from DS.com because shipping prices and custom fees are insane if you buy something directly from their website !

Thank you so much for reading me and see you soon on DPF ! :)

Last edited:
Hello Snow ! Nice to meet you ! I love so much Snow white, I won't forget you if I see some interesting pins with her around here !

Welcome!!! Happy to have you here!

I'm always willing to help out with DisneyStore orders, Amazon and EBay. I've done it a number of times for people all over, so if you ever need anything, just let me know.

Would love to trade with you sometime!!

Vicki

Hi Vicki !^^

Wow, thank you so much for your message, I am grateful for your help ! Your collection is impressive, would love to trade with you also !

Bonjour Solene,
Welcome to this site. I'm a newbie also.
This site is a lot of fun.
I'm just back from Disney Paris.
We went to the event in the New York Hotel.
Hope to hear from you.
Brigitte

CIMG7877400x300_zps9652da9e.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to meet you Brigitte ! You were so lucky to go to the "New York event" ! I was so disappointed to miss it, the jumbo "Sleeping beauty" pin released this day is just to die for !

Thank you very much for your message !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back