• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone

iStoleDISNEYLAND

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well im new to this forum and am very glad to be here. I have been buying pins very slowly over the past couple of years but have recently just opened my eyes and am seeing how thrilling collecting a rare or LE pin is so I have started back up currently I only have one LE pin amongst all the other it is pin # 40046. I curently bought a couple more rarer pins and they should be on there way. but when they do get here I really want to show everyone my collection, but anyways hope to see you all around the forum.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome again! :lgm:

If you haven't already, sign up for your pinpics account and start posting you collection there. You can add your pinpics id to your profile here and everything will show up under your name, like down...

<---here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back