• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

morganxxo

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am really excited to have joined this forum. Recently, I decided to expand my Disney pin collection. After visiting Disneyland a few times, I purchased about 20 pins. Now I am excited to trade and collect to expand my collection! I did not realize how addicting and fun this really is. :lol: Stitch is probably my favorite character. Really excited to have joined this community!!

Welcome to DPF!

Are all of your pins of Stitch? Got any photos of your collection so far?

:)
Sadly, I only have one Stitch pin so far. :( I've only been to Disneyland twice, and when I went I got about a mixture of 20 pins. Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Tinker Bell, etc. and forgot about Stitch. So now this is part of the reason I joined was to build my collection. I have a few Stitch pins coming in the mail so I can post a photo of those when I get them, it's about 4 or 5. Once I'm allowed to post in the wants section I will post a list of all the pins I want to see if anyone would like to sell them. I'm hoping to fill up the following pages in my book: Up, Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Minnie, Lilo and Stitch, Cinderella, Snow White, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Finding Nemo, and a few misc. pages. I'm really excited to have joined though! My grails would definitely be all of the pins with Stitch and a frog or the ducklings. I just want them all!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back