• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

JustKeepSwimming

The Ocean Is Calling
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm so excited to be here again! I used to have an account here a while back, but I don't remember the username, let alone the password, and since I won't be on it anymore obviously since I can't remember it, I just made myself a new one. :) Hope this is ok. :hs:

So anyways, I live on the East Coast in the USA, and I have not started my pin collection as of yet, but I'm looking forward to it! :wiggle: Right now I mainly more collect other kinds of Disney things, especially dolls and tsum tsums. Honestly, I guess I collect an little bit of everything as far as kinds of memorabilia. :lol:
My favorite Disney/Pixar movies are Finding Nemo, Tangled, Frozen, Enchanted, and Cars. I saw The Force Awakens New Year's Eve, and that has kind of restarted a Star Wars obsession with me. :naughty: Although I still have trouble actually considering SW Disney. Anyways, my favorite princess would be Rapunzel, although I do also love Elsa and Anna. I'm just a tad over the whole over-marketing and merchandising released thing Disney has been doing on Frozen. My favorite Disney character is Dory. Probably somewhat obviously from my profile. :rofl: I could go on and on about Miss Dory, but I'm not going to right this second, so I'll just shut up. :p
I also am a very big Marilyn Monroe fan (Marilynette), and I can get a bit heated up on the false info and untrue things that go around on the internet about her. :cry: People have kind of called me a mini Marilyn expert before. :roll: I also collect Marilyn memorabilia too.

Again, so happy to be here again! :D

Last edited:
Hello, Nice to meet you! Finding Nemo is also my favourite movie. I like Dory too! Can't wait for the Finding Dory movie!!!

Welcome back! Glad that you decided to join us again! Another east coaster here! Yay!

And I know what you mean about not feeling like Star Wars is Disney just yet, lol, I am also the same way when it comes to Marvel and such! It sounds like they are doing a good job so far, but it's still hard to wrap my head around the idea!

Welcome back! Glad that you decided to join us again! Another east coaster here! Yay!

And I know what you mean about not feeling like Star Wars is Disney just yet, lol, I am also the same way when it comes to Marvel and such! It sounds like they are doing a good job so far, but it's still hard to wrap my head around the idea!
Thank you! :)
That's pretty much my feelings on it. The three originals will always be my favorites most likely, but I don't think they have loused it up or anything (though I do wish that young Han Solo movie wasn't happening); it's just hard to think of Star Wars as Disney! :D

Hope that you can get some cool Dory pins soon :)

I hope so too! :) I'm getting my PinPics wants all set up to start with before I start to look for pins to keep and traders. And, of course, sort of decide what movies/characters I will for the most part collect (although I'm sure such decisions will mostly be made as I collect); there's so many pins out there it's practically impossible to just collect everything! :wiggle: I'm really excited!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back