• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Jcaedge21

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all!

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I’m James, longtime collector and lifelong Disney fan (DVC member, former annual pass holder). Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Also, be on the lookout soon as I will be selling some of the rare pins from my collection. All authentic, all preserved pristinely :)

Welcome! What do you collect?
Short answer is whatever speaks to me! I’ve been collecting since 2000 so I have pins going back to the very beginning, pins from the original parking lot sign collections, piece of Disney history, a laaarge assortment of attraction pins, and much more! Really whatever stands out to me or feels appropriate based on my trip is what I tend to buy.

Hi and Welcome!
Looking forward to sharing! As I understand, I need a few more posts under my belt before I can post in the “for sale” forum.
This is correct, but it's very easily attainable. The requirements are 10 days' membership and a minimum of 30 posts. :)

Hi James!

Have you ever visited the international parks and, if so, what was your favorite?

Do you have many pins of rides that are now non-existent? I’m always curious to look at people’s collections!

Welcome to the Forum!

Hi James!

Have you ever visited the international parks and, if so, what was your favorite?

Do you have many pins of rides that are now non-existent? I’m always curious to look at people’s collections!

Welcome to the Forum!
I've only had the privilege of visiting Disneyland Paris so far (outside of Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort). I was supposed to visit Tokyo... in May of 2020.... To be honest I didn't love DLP, but that was also back in 2011 so I think I need to make another trip and reassess!

And yes! When I first started collecting I was all about the attraction pins so a lot of my collection revolves around those... Some of my favorites out of the extinct attractions include Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Play It (I was lucky enough to be in the hot seat), Lights Motors Action!, Splash Mountain (that's so weird to label as extinct...), and of course the Great Movie Ride.

Not an extinct ride but I'm in love with your Peter Pan pin, where they're in front of the face of Big Ben. Do you happen to know the PinPics number for that particular pin? I'd love to add it to my wants list.

Not an extinct ride but I'm in love with your Peter Pan pin, where they're in front of the face of Big Ben. Do you happen to know the PinPics number for that particular pin? I'd love to add it to my wants list.
Guess I'll have to post more of my collection at some point!! I believe it's this one- PP89721. I was able to purchase it as a "bonus" by spending a certain amount on pins. PinPics | Free Disney Pin Trading Database

Guess I'll have to post more of my collection at some point!! I believe it's this one- PP89721. I was able to purchase it as a "bonus" by spending a certain amount on pins. PinPics | Free Disney Pin Trading Database
Wow, you have so many great pins that I haven't seen in more than a minute. Thanks for sharing your collection; I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of it, when you get around to posting it. :)

Back