• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

amandatinkerbell

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Amanda. I became addicted to Disney pin trading, along with several other family members, earlier this year on our family vacation. I love the hunt for that special pin! I also had a great time with vinylmation trading on our last trip.
We are from western NY, so we don't get down to Disney often (although I would live there if I could)!

I am particularly interested in vinylmation pins and I love Stitch and Tinkerbell. Right now, I am looking for four more pins in the Hidden Mickey III Alphabet set to give as a Christmas present, so if anyone can help me out (trade or purchase), please let me know!

I love looking at all of the pin displays pictures on the forums here - I'm still figuring out how to display my pins and I'm getting lots of great ideas.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to meeting you all and pin trading!

hi, amanda. welcome to dpf. let the pinsanity begin. just to let you know there will be a trade till you fade weekend in sommerset new jersey april 20 thru 22. its held by central new jersey pin traders at the hampton inn there in sommerset. it is a blast. pin trading from about noon on friday till noon on sunday. usually draws a big crowd of people from massachusetts, new york, florida, canada, etc. we drive from illinois. if you want more info just let me know. happy trading. trudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back