• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello fellow pin enthusiasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow pin enthusiasts!

Evinrude

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I'm fairly new to pin trading, started just under year ago after my first trip to WDW. Kept seeing pins everywhere; caved and just had to buy the flower and garden festival pins at Epcot. I live in the SF Bay Area in California, so DLR are my main parks where I've continued my pin adventures. I love that there are pins for the less popular/obscure movies and characters that I'm a huge fan of, that's probably what really attracted me to pins. Big fan of Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone(especially Archimedes), Lilo and Stitch, Rescuers, and Fantasia. I also have been collecting pins of Disney cats and mice. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to trade with a few of you and keep learning about this fun hobby. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Welcome to the forums :D Ahhh that's what I love about pins too <3 All the movies I love that go unnoticed in other merch, actually get one or two pins <3

Last edited:
Welcome to DPF, Evinrude! :) Keep on buzzin'!

tumblr_loiigfzZSe1qhigt0o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back