• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello fellow pin traders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow pin traders...

DisneyLover1987

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey everybody my name is Brandy. I have been eyeing this forum for quite some time and I decided to join it. It's pretty cool that I can come on here and talk to people who have the same obsession as me and that's collecting pins. My husband and I started collecting last year when we went to Walt Disney world on our honeymoon. Forget the rides we just traded pins all day haha. I'm happy that I found this forum and I can't wait to join in on the fun

:wiggle::wiggle:

Hey everybody my name is Brandy. I have been eyeing this forum for quite some time and I decided to join it. It's pretty cool that I can come on here and talk to people who have the same obsession as me and that's collecting pins. My husband and I started collecting last year when we went to Walt Disney world on our honeymoon. Forget the rides we just traded pins all day haha. I'm happy that I found this forum and I can't wait to join in on the fun

:wiggle::wiggle:

Welcome to the site! I love it here. We went to WDW of our honeymoon as well. I started colleting and trading when I was 12 so for 18 years now. have fun here!

Hello Brandy!

Welcome to the DPF family. This web site is a "Keeper" :hsd: (if you'll excuse the pun).

Such a GREAT way to learn all about pin trading; what's new; and above all, make some great friends.

I wish you and your husband much success in your new hobby.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back