• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello fellow pin traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow pin traders!

Stitch_Addict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone, it's Victoria here!!
I'm new to this forum, I found it one night after scrolling through our old homebase, the retired dizpins website. I'm 21 years old, and I've been collecting disney pins since I was 14. However, I first got in to trading in January 2010, but then took a hiatus in August when I started my senior year and life got WAY busy. Since my trading experience only lasted half a year, I still consider myself a newbie. Now that i've graduated and it's summer time, I'm thinking I might roam around the pin forums again if I have free time!
My future room mate has an awesome disney connection, her dad gets in to the parks for free as a job perk, and she and I went to Disney together last week! Unfortunately I've exhausted my trader supply and can't really afford to buy more, but I still really enjoy my 240+ pin collection.
My main collection is Stitch, (I love him so!!) and I also collect Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Up, Tinkerbell/peter pan and disney park/ride related pins that strike my fancy. Thanks everyone for listening! :madhatter:

Hello. I just also started here. This is my first time exploring the site. Hope this can help our collection grow. i have less pins than you but I am huge with the Aladdin collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back