• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello fellow Pinfantaics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Pinfantaics!

LaLaRoo78

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! Greetings from Pittsburgh, PA! :wavey: My name is Michele and I am new to your forum. I have been collecting Disney pins for a few years now. I am not a big trader but I hope to start trading more regularly especially on my upcoming WDW trip. I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning more about pins!

Welcome to the forums! When are you going to WDW? I'll be there mid-December...the last time I was there was 15+ years ago!

Welcome to the forums! When are you going to WDW? I'll be there mid-December...the last time I was there was 15+ years ago!

I am leaving December 4th and will be there until the 10th! Wow 15 years that a long time to go with out a Disney fix lol Have a great trip.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. I look forward to browsing around and learning more about pins

Hello.
welcome to the fourm .
need any help? shoot me a private message by clicking on my name.
anyways have a nice stay on the forum. :)

Aloha Michele and Welcome! :wavey:

You've definitely found a fantastic place for learning about these shiny and addictive pieces of metal! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have ... I'm sure that everyone here will be happy to answer them for you (plus, there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back