• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello From Basil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello From Basil

bouncybasil

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Sophie but most people call me Basil, Im housemates with XanaduHaz. She's a disney nut and has got me into pin collecting. Id like to collect Stitch and Winnie the Pooh badges to start off with :3

Oh hey, WELCOME!

I've been chatting with Xan for a bit now on the forum, so I have heard a little about this mysterious housemate of hers! Good to finally meet you and see another pin collector emerge! I hope you like it here and have a lot of fun with your own collections! Stitch is adorable and has an amazing amount of pins available to collect!

Welcome! :D I'm a university student too (but here in America.) I hope you have a great time collecting! (Also I keep forgetting to reply to Xan's pm. :facepalm: )

Ive not actually seen it, but I know its in my housemates collection so its a matter of finding time to sit down and watch it :p The whole Basil thing is more from Basil Brush, a puppet-based BBC show :3

BASIL!!!!!!! Like what a surprise. not like I was sitting next to you whilst you wrote this lol

I will be making her watch the Basil the Great Mouse Detective and bringing my pins up to uni so she can have a look proper by the end she will be a great mouse detective fan :)

BASIL!!!!!!! Like what a surprise. not like I was sitting next to you whilst you wrote this lol

I will be making her watch the Basil the Great Mouse Detective and bringing my pins up to uni so she can have a look proper by the end she will be a great mouse detective fan :)

Wow! youre so kind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back