• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello (from Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello (from Canada)

bleuorchid21

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone :)
My name is Mary and I hail from Ontario, Canada.

I have been a Disney fan for as long as I can remember and have been collecting pins for a few years now.
My collection is still somewhat small but I usually buy at least one pin during my annual trips to Walt Disney World.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome :)
I'm from Michigan so I'm pretty close to Canada, lol.
a little over an hour drive actually :)

Glad to see there are other people from Ontario as well :)
I live in Kingston so fortunately, I live rather close to the border (I have some relatives who live in Syracuse, so I get some mailed shipped there).

Aside from pins, I also collect and trade stickers from GetGlue. I have a large collection of books, as well as DVDs (and the odd blu-ray). When I was younger, I collected Beanie Babies and still do have my collection (I buy the odd one still, mostly Hello Kitty holiday ones).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back