• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from England :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from England :)
Hey Jennifer! It's great to see other UK pin collectors.
I'm actually considering collecting Pocahontas pins.
Did you see the new Atlantis pin on the Disney Store UK website?
Oh, and I really like your signature by the way.

Last edited:
Hi everyone ^_^!

Welcome to DPF Jennifer, hope you have fun here. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgable, so any questions Disney ask away. Are you setting up a pin pics account to start trading?

Thanks :)! Yes I have begun setting one up, it's a bit confusing to me at the moment though, my name is Jennisney on it though :)! I am home for easter at the moment and all my pins are at my university house ^_^! I've been reading the post about counterfeit pins...so i'm worried some of mine might be, as I bought a few on ebay! SO i'm going to check them all first before I update my pinpics :)! Most of them are bought from Disneyland Paris though :)!

Hey Jennifer! It's great to see other UK pin collectors.
I'm actually considering collecting Pocahontas pins.
Did you see the new Atlantis pin on the Disney Store UK website?
Oh, and I really like your signature by the way.

Yay :D! It's great to see other UK pin collectors! I dont know many people in the UK who collect pins!! Yes I did thanks :)! I purchased 2, one for my collection and 1 for trading! It's my first Atlantis pin ^_^! I also finally got the Pocahontas Waterfall pin! And i'm currently bidding on another Disneystore UK pocahontas pin on ebay :)!

Also, thank you :D! It took a while to get it all the correct file size but i'm pretty pleased with the outcome ^_^! I'm hoping to make a wishlist signature soon ^-^! But I do love this one so i'm not sure if i'm going to change it hehe

WELCOME FELLOW BRIT! FAB CHOICE! LOVE POCAHONTAS!!!! such a great film!

YAy :D!! thanks! I feel she is so unloved out of the official princess lineup :(! She's always shoved to the back or not included :(!!!

Last edited:
Very cool. Living in Florida will give you access to lots of pins. I am lucky enough to be fairly close to Disneyland. I love the Paris pins. Wish I could go someday.

Welcome!

Very cool. Living in Florida will give you access to lots of pins. I am lucky enough to be fairly close to Disneyland. I love the Paris pins. Wish I could go someday.

Welcome!

Yes, I get discount too because I will be working there :D! I think it's about 20%! I'm excited to get the cast member pins from backstage too ^_^! I wish i'd joined this forum before my last Paris trip, because I would have been able to get a bunch of Paris pins to trade with you guys!! Are there any Paris pins you want in particular? :)

Hello & huge welcome fellow UK trader :) Whereabouts are you?

That's so cool that you're doing the ICP, I hope it's massive fun for you. I wish I'd known about it when I was at Uni!

I don't collect Pocahontas but I do love her & I'd love to see your collection. I used to love this huge Meeko stuffed toy I had :)

Hello & huge welcome fellow UK trader :) Whereabouts are you?

That's so cool that you're doing the ICP, I hope it's massive fun for you. I wish I'd known about it when I was at Uni!

I don't collect Pocahontas but I do love her & I'd love to see your collection. I used to love this huge Meeko stuffed toy I had :)

Hi :)! I am from Wakefield in West Yorkshire, but I go to Lincoln University ^_^!
Thanks!! I'm so excited!! I didn't think i'd get a place at all it was tough, 1700 people applied and about 250 got places!! So i was really lucky :D!

I'm hoping to take some pictures when I return to university ^_^! My Pocahontas collection is only small at the moment but I'm also going to photograph my whole disney collection too and post on the collection thread ^_^! Aw i love meeko!!! he's so cute!! I try to collect only items that have pocahontas herself in, otherwise i'd have 0 money at all.....which I do at the moment from buying too much stuff hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back