• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from FL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from FL!!

Rikerton

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am a young adult from FL who makes frequent Disney trips! I decided to make an account because Pin Trading seem like a very fun hobby! I currently have a very small collection, but I am doing my best to add to it! My favorite movies reflect my collection goals very much! Princess Aurora is my favorite princess, so I want to build a collection of her mostly! At the moment, I have a very small collection of her, Jessica Rabbit, Orange Bird, Donald Duck, and Chip and Dale. Those mentioned are my favorite to collect! I recently just traded some pins over the cell app, Depop, and received fake pins in return! I also ordered a bunch from ebay, which I have discovered to be fake. Because of this experience I'm pretty good at spotting fakes! I hope to learn a lot more about pins and find some pretty awesome pins while dealing with my college budget! Thanks a bunch and nice to meet you!

Welcome to DPF!! It's super fun here!! Sorry to hear about your unfortunate run-in with the fakes-- that's never fun, but like you said, now you're good at spotting them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back