• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Glendale AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Glendale AZ

Capt_Jack

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm Jason and Donna is my wife and we are from Glendale AZ. We are new here on the Disney Pin Forum. We have been collecting and trading since 2004 and still love it. It's been a lot of fun trading and meeting folks from every where.
I collect mostly Pirate and Dragons pins. Donna, however collects everything else! :lol: We are heavily addicted to pins. Donna manages the online pin trading on PinPics on dlucas002.
I had to create a database application to track everything.

We do go to Disneyland a couple of times a year pin trading nights. We are looking forward to the Jan 14th 2011 weekend with the Disneyland Pin trading night and Disneyana trading and show/sale that weekend as well. Maybe we'll get to see you there.

I'm hoping to put together a pin trading day here in sunny Glendale or Phoenix. I hope to hear from any one interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back