• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello From Kissimmee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello From Kissimmee!

FutureWorld6:09

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!

I'm Jeff, a new Member and beginning pin collector/trader! The wife (pugsNhugs) and I are excited to be a part of the forum.

Passholders, D23 Members and pretty much residents of EPCOT Center (that will always be its name, lol). Love all the parks,
the history, and the memories I've collected over the years. I Look forward to talking to and meeting everyone!

Your welcom! :)

Were a nutty fun group here, so I hope you have nothing but fun experiences!!!!

Vicki

Welcome, also new here, lucky you to live so close, although 2.5 hours for us is not that bad, it does hurt with gas, wife is always at the parks since she started collecting a few months ago.
Hope to see you around.

Probably makes your trips to WDW or DLR all the more special when you go AliceAddict! I make sure I never take for granted the fact that live so close. Gotta thank the parents for moving here from upper east coast when i was young!

So exciting! Always loved those flights into Orlando, seeing the palm trees and knowing it was going to be the best trip of year! Keep us informed of how your trip goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back