• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from London in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from London in the UK

streamlines

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi, I am Hayden, I have been collecting Disney Pins from my first visit to Walt Disney World in October 2005, and at last count I am up to 550 ish. I have also collected Hard Rock pins before I started with Disney, and do have a few Olympic ones and expect to get some more in the next year.

The main parts of my collection is Jessica Rabbit pins, Star Wars, and Tigger but also will collect what ever takes my fancy. I have now been to WDW, Disneyland California, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland. I want to get to Tokyo in the next few years before they open Shanghai.

I have been trading via PinPics for 3 years now, but recently was pointed at this forum.

hiya :) im a pin trader from a little outside of london :)
ive only recently got back into it from about a year/two off.
Hopefully trade sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back