• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello From Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello From Maryland!

D1sn3yL1f3

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi! I'm a collector and trader from MD . I started last October when my husband and I went to Disney for out honeymoon . I love UP! balloon pins, but I collect a little bit of everything .

I really enjoy trading with children at the parks and seeing how excited they get. Also, if a child shows genuine interest in my pins and really likes them but doesn't have any to trade I will surprise them and let them pick any one off my lanyard to have to start their collection and trading. I love creating that magic moment!

Congratulations on your marriage. My wife and I celebrated our honeymoon in WDW and have been going back just about every year for our anniversary. Welcome to the world of pin trading. Trading with cast members is great and trading with kids that come up can be great experience. I had one couple from Germany on their honeymoon, that liked one of my pins so I gave it to them.

Welcome to the forum, great bunch of people on here. You were zapping people and did not even realize it. It does make you feel good when you see the look in their eyes when the get that pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back