• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Poland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Poland!
Cześć! That's awesome! Częstochowa is the city in which the well-known Jasna Gora Monastery is located, if it helps you remember. Personally, I still have yet to visit Łódź, so you're ahead of me on that one! :D

Oh yes, then we did go there, too! I remember going to the Monastery and seeing the Black Madonna. :)

And I echo what was said above - people use pinpics to trade, but a lot of people use it as just a database of pins in their collection, too. I do a little trading through it, but I mostly use it to keep track of what I have and what I'm looking for. I collect Lion King, and there are so many pins overall and so many that are similar to each other that it's impossible to remember everything. I love having the database that I can reference for my collection.

Oh yes, then we did go there, too! I remember going to the Monastery and seeing the Black Madonna. :)

And I echo what was said above - people use pinpics to trade, but a lot of people use it as just a database of pins in their collection, too
It was so crowded when I went there for the first time, I barely saw the painting during the Mass lol. The 2nd time was much better though!

Alright, I just created a pinpics account, my username is the same as here. I'm gonna edit my introduction post to include that info. It's fun to add pins to the wants, I think this will take me some time! : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back