Hello from Poland!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Papaya, Dec 28, 2017.

1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    207   0   0

Oh yes, then we did go there, too! I remember going to the Monastery and seeing the Black Madonna. :)

And I echo what was said above - people use pinpics to trade, but a lot of people use it as just a database of pins in their collection, too. I do a little trading through it, but I mostly use it to keep track of what I have and what I'm looking for. I collect Lion King, and there are so many pins overall and so many that are similar to each other that it's impossible to remember everything. I love having the database that I can reference for my collection.

Papaya likes this.
  2. Papaya

Papaya Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It was so crowded when I went there for the first time, I barely saw the painting during the Mass lol. The 2nd time was much better though!

Alright, I just created a pinpics account, my username is the same as here. I'm gonna edit my introduction post to include that info. It's fun to add pins to the wants, I think this will take me some time! : )

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  3. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Hi there and welcome to dpf hope your dream comes true and you get to go to dlp and wdw

Papaya likes this.