• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from SoCal

disneypharmer

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm Anthony here in SoCal in LA near DSF and OC near Disneyland.

I only started pin trading in May and so far have had a fun time with it. I'm hoping it will continue.

I'm right now trying to mainly collect Toy Story pins but have been dabbling into Wreck-It-Ralph, Up, The Little Mermaid and Tangled pins, which are of course the most sought after pin collections out there.

Oh that's great to hear, I'm a SoCal passholder so for right now I'm blocked out but will be able to go back very soon. I hope to meet some of you guys along with at DSF since I'll be spending most of my time in LA for school but return back home to family a lot down in the OC.

Oh that's great to hear, I'm a SoCal passholder so for right now I'm blocked out but will be able to go back very soon. I hope to meet some of you guys along with at DSF since I'll be spending most of my time in LA for school but return back home to family a lot down in the OC.

Hello and Welcome Anthony. I am also blocked out due to having the SoCal pass. I can not wait for MONDAY. It's when we can go back :)!!! So, I have been getting my trading fix here as well as DSF and other pin trading events. I am sure we will cross paths sometime. Happy Trading!

Welcome Anthony! I will keep an eye out for some of those pins. You can probably guess what I am after...

welcome to DPF!!! good luck with your collection and trades. lots of nice ppl around here that can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back