• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from TinksPinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from TinksPinz

TinksPinz

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all,

This is TinksPinz/DeAnna formally of S Ca but not in WA. I hope to be able to join any meets in WA. Sad to say this will be the first year missing DL pin event. And as soon has I un bury my traders I will begin online trading.

Welcome!

I just wanna know where all these WA pin traders were, when I actually lived in WA. LOL!

Hey, we actually have a bunch of matching pins on our wants/trades! Maybe we can set up some trades.

HopeMax , I just moved in Aug so sry was not here. But maybe when you come to visit up here there can be a get together.

Thank you all for the welcome.

DeAnna/ TinksPinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back