• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello From Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello From Utah

Ravage

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey All,

New to the forum, and very new to pin collecting. I can thank my four year old daughter for sparking my interests in this. During our trip to DLR last week she spotted her princess lanyard and then from there it was nothing but princess pins for her. I am currently trying to build on to her collection, and also hoping to focus on my two year old's Disney Pixar collection as well.

So with all that said I come here with very limited knowledge and can see it is very overwhelming to even know where to begin. Anyways will be looking forward to seeing you guys around in the forums.

Welcome! I'm new too, but everyone here is super friendly and helpful! You can definitely reach out to the veterans and receive a warm reply!

Have fun!

--Melanie

Where about in Utah? I am from the four corners area... and Cjvandever lives in utah too! (unforutnately - not close to me)

Welcome to the forum! be sure to get involved!~ it is so much fun.. Oh.. and update your pinpics so we can help you out! and trade to get you the pins you are looking for~!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

@Catz I am from a small town called Grantsville. It is about 35 min west of SLC in Tooele County.

Welcome to the forum! If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to IM us! We'd be happy to answer any questions for you!

Bob & Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back