• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! I'm a Newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm a Newbie!

PuNkRoCk

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! My family just started collecting Pins this May, and we have over 60 pins already! This is going to be a bad addiction! I already collect PEZ dispensers, Hot Wheels, and Toy Story Toys. I am looking forward to talking and trading with you all!

i'm collecting Toy Story, My hubby is going Haunted Mansion, and my 2 year old daughter loves the 3D Viynlmations

I should save this for more senior members, but: Welcome to DPF :)

We (my spouse and I) collect from a toy line as well (monster high in our case), so I bet we could probably swap Mattel stories.

I only have the advice of knowing if you've admitted you are collecting (it took me about a year to even semi-seriously start) you'll find yourselves purchasing pins in large spurts as there is just so much out there. Be prepared its rather fun. It also sounds like this may be needless advice, as that's a goodly sum of pins :)

I never knew this site existed! Greetings to everyone!
I'm probably older than most of you. Been collecting DISNEY Pins since 1978. I'm more of a "casual collector". If I like it, I buy it.
I've visited not only Walt Disney World, but Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland.
I am happy to be a part of this pin trading family. I have a million questions to ask, but I'll ask them one at a time.
Will be visiting WDW in August, then off to Star Wars Celebration VI.
Again, greetings to all!!!

Thanks Again everyone! This site has been super helpful in helping us learn about "Scrappers" and bad pins. Now we have a better idea of what to look for, and have a few bad pins from trading. But our daughter loves them, and she wears them, so i guess its ok, lol!

I just wanted to also say welcome to the second happiest place on earth… You will find out very quickly how friendly and welcoming our pin trading family is I am sure… If you ever have questions feel free to ask anyone, everybody here is helpful… Good luck on finding some pins and collectables while here on the forum as well as meeting some great people… Also feel free to contact me anytime regarding trading pins we love to trade… our wants and traders are listed to the left like everyone else’s are… Again have fun and welcome to the DPF…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back