• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello new friends!

LivesonI4

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everybody! I guess it's time for me to stop lurking! :lurk:

My name is Chelsea, and I live in Orlando- only a short drive away from WDW! I've seen the pin trading areas many times on my trips to WDW/DTD, but never looked into it. That all changed on a recent trip to Animal Kingdom/Hollywood Studios, where my uncle (who is a CM) explained trading to me. Although it was already too late in the day to start trading, I was hooked on the idea and made sure to buy a pin on my way out (A Tower of Terror pin that I'll probably keep for sentimental reasons). Ever since, I've been itching for a reason to hit DTD and look at some more pins.

Anyways, it's lovely to meet everyone, and I look forward to trading with you guys once my collection grows a bit! :wavey:

Hi Chelsea! This is a great forum. I have only been on here for a short time and have already done some trades and have learned a lot. I just recently started trading and it has been a blast.
Brian

Hi Chelsea, what a great way to get into trading! And you have your very first pin as a memento. Welcome to the forums-wish you many happy hours of collecting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back