• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello, new here, pleased to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, new here, pleased to meet you!

DLPDreams

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello

New to this site and to pin collecting. Just started my collection (well my two daughters' collections!) with two of today's UK releases and just a few more pins I have from our local Disney Store. I guess I have to start somewhere!

I'm just trying to find my way around this site, it is fabulous, if a little daunting due to all the content.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better hopefully :)

Hi Avery & Jessica

Thanks for the welcome. I still have a lot to learn but have managed to put my (very modest!) collection of pins on pinpics into my avatar so that is a start!

I'm really keen to obtain 2 Rapunzel gondola pins for my girls but realise they are so sought after I stand no chance. I am happy to buy them if need be but don't really want to buy off ebay because of the risk of them being fake :-(

It all looks great fun anyway - off to Disneyland Paris in June (and November) so hoping to pick up some nice pins then.

Avery my DD1 wants to collect Peter Pan & Rapunzel pins - love your collection :D.

Hi all :wiggle:

Nice to meet you - thanks for stopping by to say hello :) Looking forward to getting more used to the site and having fun on here!

PS - for those of you who have given me a friend request - I'm trying to accept ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back