• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Pin Addicts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pin Addicts!

Charisma82

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hi! Just found the DPF today & had to register. Never knew there were so many disney pin fans in one spot!
I've been collecting pins since 2004 & am completely addicted.
I'm a fan of many different/unique pins (mostly any villains), but I can never go wrong with Maleficent & Chernabog. I also love anything Steampunk. Or Kingdom Hearts.
It's great to find a place like this & I hope to get to know some of you/trade with you/buy from you in the future.
Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like you are deffinitely going to fit in here :D We're all disney nuts :p

Great choice of collections! Looking forward to getting to know you in the near future :)

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back