• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Pin Peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pin Peeps!

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Hi! I'm Sabrina from Lodi, California ~ I'm a kid at heart, and I think it's great to have sites like these to share this fun hobby! I've been collecting Disney pins since 2005, and I like to collect LE/Disney Auctions pins, especially Maleficent pins, WDI Fastpass pins, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion pins. I grew up spending summer vacations going to Disneyland, and I've been to WDW twice (possibly going again in June!) I hope to take a Disney Cruise sometime and/or take an Adventures by Disney vacation! It seems the older I get, the more addicted to Disney I get... I'm sure you all can understand :)

Hello and welcome to the DPF Boards. Here you will find family, friends and the most helpful traders in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back