• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello Pin Traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pin Traders!

ArmorGTX

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm new here and to the pin scene :)

I just got an annual pass to Disneyland in December and have been going to Disneyland almost every week since then.

I always just admired the pins from afar and finally bit the bullet and bought some pins for trading about a month and a half ago.

Hoping to learn more and more and build a nice collection!

-Mario

Hi and welcome! :wavey:
You wouldn't believe how fun it sounds to be able to go to Disneyland once a week to a New Yorker lol. Must be the best!

Welcome. I wish we lived near by so we could go all the time . We live about 6-7 hours away but we have been to Disneyland twice already this year and I'm hoping to go before summer is over.

I'm new here and to the pin scene :)

I just got an annual pass to Disneyland in December and have been going to Disneyland almost every week since then.

I always just admired the pins from afar and finally bit the bullet and bought some pins for trading about a month and a half ago.

Hoping to learn more and more and build a nice collection!

-Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back