• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello~ Tangled Fanatic Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello~ Tangled Fanatic Here :)

JaxL725

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I am new here and have NO idea what I'm doing. Haha! I am a HUGE Tangled fanatic and am looking for Tangled pins! I have one to trade (I have 2 of the same LE pin) and I have no idea how to even begin going about trying to trade it! Thank you all in advance! And I hope to talk to some of you soon :)

Welcome to the forum! My boyfriend loves tangled as well so I would love to see what your LE pin for trade is :) In order to make your own thread in the for sale / trade section you need to have made 30 posts on the forum first. So, just take a look around the site and comment on whatever discussions you think are interesting or collections that people are showing off and soon you will be able to post your traders :)

Thank you for the tips! My PinPics is JaxL725, I'm still updating it. And the 2nd LE Rapunzel pin I have is the 108690 DSSH - Gold Rapunzel Sun :)

Oh darn unfortunately he has that one already. It is a beautiful pin and I know someone else on here will probably want to trade for it :)

Welcome to the forums!! You're in good company here as a Tangled collector. :) I hope you have a great experience here, and if you have any questions just let us know! Best of trading! :bigthumb:

(Also, go Sox!!)

Welcome to DPF, you're going to love it here!!! Tangled is a fun (sometimes expensive) collection to have but I'd say its a pretty great one!!! never hesitate to ask if you need any help about anything from anyone! Welcome and happy trading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back