• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello there! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! ^_^

fantasymphony

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my name is Kate! It's been a while since I've been part of any forum, but I am pleased to be here. I'm new, obviously, so I just wanted to introduce myself since I'll be poking around this website. :)

I'm in my early 20's, and I live in Orlando. I've worked for Disney for over four years, right now I do not since I am in school. But I am an annual passholder. I'll be hopefully heading back to my dear home at Disney World soon, good fortune provided.

I love pins! And Disney, but that goes without saying. I am by no means an expert, so if I ever sound silly, just let me know. But I have a pretty nice collection I've accumulated over the past two years. Yes, I always admired those with pins, but I never took the time to get into it. It wasn't until I worked at a certain large Tomorrowland attraction that I decided to give it a go. ;D

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys. I will do some trades, share my Disney joy, and help out in any way I can. Also, I know sometimes people want passholder exclusive stuff, and I am sure there are passholders here, but if I can be of service, do let me know. :)

OH, I almost forgot. I am not a pinpics member or anything like that, so I apologize. I should join asap! ^_^

Last edited:
Hi Kate and welcome to the forum. Where all did you work at? I was there last year on Main Street Ops. Which reminds me that I need to get on the ball if they haven't revoked my CT status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back