• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Nesspin12

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hello:goofy::goofy:
My name is Vanessa. I started pin trading February 2012 on Valentine's day. Since then, I have come to learn how much fun pin trading is, especially having the chance to meet so many people. I am new to Disney Pin Forums, and I am learning how to navigate the website. May I ask, is there anyone who can tell me how to post a picture in a thread? When I click the icon to insert a picture, it asks me to put in a URL. I am not computer savvy, and only know how to upload a picture. Thank you to all you fellow pin traders for making the hobby so much fun.:wiggle:

Hi Vanessa! Welcome to DPF!

To add pictures (assuming that you're trying to upload it from your computer):

1) click on on the "My Profile" button at the top of the page
2) you will scroll down where it says Albums on the left hand side, press the "more" link to the side of it.
3) click on "Create Album," Name it whatever you want but leave it public, then click "Save Changes"
4) There will be a box with "Album title," Click on that and from there there will be an option to the side to add photos.
5) Click on Add Files to the side
6) Upload the pictures that you want, make sure that the pictures dragged to the bottom so it loads in the album
7) Save pending pictures
8) From there click on your album again and then the individual photo.
9) There should be the photos URL address and BB Code([ img ]photo link [ /img ]), Copy the BB Code link
10) Reply on the thread, paste the BB Code and the photo will appear when you post.

Credit for the above goes to coblj003, who kindly posted this for me when I couldn't figure it out.

Since your question already has been answered, I'm just going to say 'Aloha Vanessa and Welcome!' :wavey:

Thank you so much Isabel for the information. Thank you everyone else for your greetings. There is so much on DPF, it's a bit overwhelming, but fun.:hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back