• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

jazzytrumpet

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello, fellow Pin traders!

I've been lurking around for a few months in the comm, and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Tim and I started collecting pins about a year or so ago. My favorite Disney movies are (in no particular order): Wall E, the Incredibles, Wreck-it-Ralph, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Avengers (and anything Marvel basically), and Sword in the Stone. I live in Southern California, but can only go to Disneyland when my family goes. I've never been to any of the other pin locations that I've read about (DSF, Glendale, Ronald Reagan) nor WDW; so my experience is limited, but someday I hope to expand all that. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Hi there! I feel like I've already bumped into you on DPF ^_^ In any case, have fun!! I've only been to DLR too, hope we both get to do some more Disney exploring soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back